THE LEADER'S WEEKLY SCHEDULE
WEEK OF MARCH 10TH
MONDAY, MARCH 10TH
On Monday, no votes are expected.
TUESDAY, MARCH 11TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 311 - The Farmers Undertake Environmental Land Stewardship (FUELS) Act (Sponsored by Rep. Rick Crawford / Transportation and Infrastructure Committee)
2) H.R. 1814 - Equitable Access to Care and Health (EACH) Act (Sponsored by Rep. Aaron Schock / Ways and Means Committee)
3) H.R. 3474 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2013 (Sponsored by Rep. Rodney Davis / Ways and Means Committee)
4) H.R. 3979 - Protecting Volunteer Firefighters and Emergency Responders Act of 2014, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Lou Barletta / Ways and Means Committee)
5) H.R. 4160 - Keep the Promise to Seniors Act of 2014 (Sponsored by Rep. Renee Ellmers / Energy and Commerce Committee / Ways and Means Committee)
6) H.R. 3675 - Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2013, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden / Energy and Commerce Committee)
7) H.Res. 499 - Condemning the violation of Ukrainian sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity by military forces of the Russian Federation, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Ed Royce / Foreign Affairs Committee / Ways and Means Committee / Judiciary Committee)
8) H.Res. 506 - Honoring the life and legacy of Va’clav Havel by directing the House of Representatives Fine Arts Board to provide for the display of a bust of Va’clav Havel in the United States Capitol (Sponsored by Rep. Ed Royce / House Administration Committee)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12TH, AND THURSDAY, MARCH 13TH
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and noon for legislative business.
H.R. 3973 - Faithful Execution of the Law Act of 2014, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Ron DeSantis / Judiciary Committee)
H.R. 4138 - ENFORCE the Law Act of 2014, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Trey Gowdy / Judiciary Committee)
H.R. 3189 - Water Rights Protection Act (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Scott Tipton / Natural Resources Committee / Agriculture Committee)
FRIDAY, MARCH 14TH
On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. Last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 4015 - SGR Repeal and Medicare Provider Payment Modernization Act of 2014 (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Michael Burgess / Energy and Commerce Committee / Ways and Means Committee / Judiciary Committee)
COMMITTEE ACTIVITY OF THE WEEK
Education & the Workforce Committee hearing on “Raising the Bar: The Role of Charter Schools in K-12 Education” (Wednesday, March 12th, at 10:30 a.m.)