THE LEADER'S WEEKLY SCHEDULE
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 18TH
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 2061- Digital Accountability and Transparency (DATA) Act of 2013, as amended
(Sponsored by Rep. Darrell Issa / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
2) H.R. 3343 - To amend the District of Columbia Home Rule Act to clarify the rules regarding the determination of the compensation of the Chief Financial Officer of the District of Columbia (Sponsored by Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
3) H.R. 3487 - To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act to extend through 2018 the authority of the Federal Election Commission to impose civil money penalties on the basis of a schedule of penalties established and published by the Commission, to expand such authority to certain other violations, and for other purposes (Sponsored by Rep. Candice Miller / House Administration Committee)
4) S.Con.Res. 25 - A concurrent resolution authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for activities associated with the ceremony to award the Congressional Gold Medal to Native American code talkers (Sponsored by Sen. Tim Johnson / House Administration Committee)
5) H.R. 272 - To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense joint outpatient clinic to be constructed in Marina, California, as the “General William H. Gourley Federal Outpatient Clinic: A Joint VA-DOD Health Care Facility,” as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Sam Farr / Armed Services Committee)
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 1965 - Federal Lands Jobs and Energy Security Act, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule)
(Sponsored by Rep. Doug Lamborn / Natural Resources Committee / Judiciary Committee)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 2728 - Protecting States’ Rights to Promote American Energy Security Act, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Bill Flores / Natural Resources Committee)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST
On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. Last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 1900 - Natural Gas Pipeline Permitting Reform Act, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Mike Pompeo / Energy and Commerce Committee)
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND
On Friday, no votes are expected.
COMMITTEE ACTIVITY OF THE WEEK
Science, Space, and Technology Committee hearing on “Is My Data on Healthcare.gov Secure?” (Tuesday, November 19th, at 10:00 a.m.)